....Brought to you by
I normally look at the questions and toss it, but one thing stopped that and it was the questions themselves.
They were something I could answer before work, so hey, why not?
1. Big mansion on a small town far from the city or a cheap and shabby flat on the middle of downtown?
Are you asking when I live now or my idea place to live in? No matter....
I currently live in the city, which can get quite busy since I live off a major street. I also have roommates. Very loud roommates. Where I'd like to live is definitely someplace much quieter, letting me have space and time to focus on what important to me and my hobbies.
2. Favorite flavor of instant ramen/noodles?
I've been known to grab the lime and chili flavor, but I also like any with a spicy flavor.
3. Would you stop eating any kind of meat and fish if you weren’t going to have any more diseases and live until 150 years old?
While want to live as long as possible, this is one world I don't want to live in for 150 years. As someone who deals with depression and self esteem, I'd rather not have an extension of that!
That being said, I do need to change my eating habits, so reducing the amount of meat I eat is some wise words. As for fish, I rarely have the luxury so no loss there.
4. Black cats are good luck or bad luck to you?
Black cats are black cats.
(They are also cute.)
5. If you draw, you do digital or traditional drawing?
I use to draw back in high school and even took a class for my art credits. Unfortunately, I had a critical AF teacher that verbally beat me down, so I left and took band instead. I also took up the pen rather than the brush and started writing. It was at the same time I started the Crossover Chronicles project.
I started ComiPo after it's trial, thinking of using it to tell another story revolving a simpler lead.
So...digital, to answer your question.
6. Sims 1, 2, 3 or 4?
While I'd like to get Sims 4 for its snapshot abilities so I can use it for ComiPo, my laptop isn't in the best condition to use anymore programs than I've got. But I do have a tower I'm working on, so there is a chance I can install it there when it's finished.
7. Do you like horror games? If the answer is yes, tell me your favorite.
Nope. Nada. Never.
You wanna see a grown 34 year old man screaming like a little witch with a capital B?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YEAH"!?
8. Cats or dogs?
I like both.
9. One TV channel is willing to pay you 1.000.000 dollars if you sing your favorite song completely naked and in a maximum audience show, would you do it?
10. Do you have a big family or a small family?
I think a have a big family.
I'm not really sure because I haven't met them all yet. I hear so many things about them and where in the world they reside at. But I've never been out to them and they never come here, but I'd like to meet them one day.